At Gore-Rabell Real Estate, we pride ourselves on continued trusted service since 1972 in the
Gainesville area. Here are a few of the reasons we're one of the oldest successful real estate
firms in our area:
- We're a small office dedicated to individualized professional service.
- We've been members of the Gainesville/Alachua County Association of Realtors'
Multiple Listing Service since 1972.
- We offer a reduced commission plan to save you hundreds, sometimes thousands of
dollars on the sale of your property.
- We specialize in "transactional broker" services.
- We're the area's foremost seller of foreclosure property.
- We advertise our listings daily in The Gainesville Sun and
The Independent Florida Alligator and monthly in a
local magazine, The Real Estate Book, and 24 hours a day on the World Wide
Web. We guarantee your property will be advertised more than any other local
real estate firm is willing to do.
- We participate in weekly caravans and open houses with other real estate agents
to give immediate exposure to our listings and to stay abreast of the market for
- We provide computer-generated market analysis for all properties at no cost or obligation.
- We employ a full-time maintenance team that is available for timely and cost-effective
repairs that may be required prior to marketing or closing your real estate transaction.
Our staff (l-r)
Staff photo courtesy of
| Home Page |